There it is. To the bottom right of your screen. A little square icon asking you to upgrade to Windows 10.
Choices, choices, choices.
The answer should be simple one: Yes or No. But this needs further consideration.
To make this issue even more pressing, we have to consider there’s a deadline: The free full version of Windows 10 upgrade is available until July 29, 2016.
Please answer these questions:
- Are you willing to endure a 3 to 6 weeks long learning curve? *
- Did you acquire your computer during the last 36 months? *
- Will all of your frequently used applications, devices and programs work with Windows 10?
- Is your computer running virus and trouble free?
- Do you have all your documents, pictures another important files safely backed up?
- Can you afford being without your computer for a day or two if the upgrade fails and causes your computer to malfunction?*
If you answered YES to all of these questions; then, YES, your computer is an ideal candidate for a Windows 10 Upgrade.
If you answered NO to any of these questions; then, NO. Do not upgrade to Windows 10 until you can be certain you can answer affirmatively.