Change Windows Password
- Press and hold down your keyboard Windows key.
- While holding the Windows key down, press R on your keyboard.
- Let go of both keyboard keys.
- Type control userpasswords on the Run window showing at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click OK.
- Under Make changes to your user account, click on Change your password.
- Make the changes and click Change password to finish.
Press and Hold down the Windows key and press R on your keyboard.
Click on Change your password.